Please fill out this form with questions or concerns. This form is not used to take police reports. If you would like to have a police report taken, please call 9-1-1 in an emergency, or call the non-emergency number at (304)-725-8484.

I do hereby affirm that the foregoing information provided by me is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any false or misleading statements, accusations or allegations made by me in relation to this complaint, either orally or in writing, may subject me to civil action and/or criminal prosecution.

By submitting this form, you are agreeing to the above statement.